- This event has passed.
Save the Date: Community Tree Care Workshop From the Ground Up.
October 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Presented by the Manitoba Urban Forest Council.
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 – Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour St, Morden, MB
The Manitoba Urban Forest Council invites you to attend a one-day tree care and urban forestry workshop.
Learn more about:
Tree planting and tree care
- Identifying and managing common tree pests on the prairies
- Forest Enhancement Program
- Urban tree inventories
- Prairie forests and climate change
- Identifying Manitoba’s urban trees
- Emerald ash borer monitoring techniques
The workshop will feature a keynote speaker followed by break-out sessions and hands-on field training. ISA CEUs available.
For updates and registration information visit: https://www.mbufc.ca/